Institutional Research supports college-wide decision-making and planning initiatives by collecting, analyzing and reporting information about the College.
The activities of Institutional Research include:
- Compiling and publishing an annual Fact Book which contains enrollment, graduation, faculty, and financial information
- Periodically surveying students, graduates, faculty, staff and members of the Bergen County community
- Monitoring student enrollment and demographic trends
- Monitoring and reporting on the College's planning process
- Preparing reports as mandated by local, state and federal agencies
- Supporting faculty in the program review process