Bergen Community College has implemented state of the art technology to allow you to register, take courses, pay your bill, and engage in research, all over the Internet
Follow the links on this page for the Online Services.
- Distance Learning – Learn about taking an online course, check course listings so you can prepare to register, order your books from the online bookstore or go right to your online course in Moodle! Learn how to register or apply on our distance learning registration page.
- WebAdvisor- conduct a search for available classes, register, or add/drop a class, or even check your grades!
- Sidney Silverman Library Distance Learning Page – learn how to use the library remotely, start researching your paper with the online journals and periodicals, or check to see when your book is due back. You can even renew it online!
- Bergen Online Bookstore – order your books without waiting in line and have them delivered to your home or office!
- Online Payment – pay your tuition and fees online or check your status with the online admissions link!
- Online Tutoring – SMARTHINKING provides web-based tutoring for BCC students. Their service supplements the Learning Center's existing academic support services by offering real-time online tutoring with "e-instructors" and homework help for core courses and skills 24 hours a day, seven days a week.