Distance Learning Support
The login information to access a distance learning course is sent to your Bergen student e-mail account. To claim your Bergen student e-mail account go to this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ's - find a list of frequently asked questions about distance learning at Bergen..
- WebAdvisor - conduct a search for available classes, register, or add/drop a class, or even check your grades.
- Sidney Silverman Library Distance Learning Page – learn how to use the library remotely, start researching your paper with the online journals and periodicals, or check to see when your book is due back. You can even renew it online.
- Bergen Online Bookstore – order your books without waiting in line and have them delivered to your home or office.
- Online Tutoring– SMARTHINKING provides web-based tutoring for BCC students. Their service supplements the Learning Center's existing academic support services by offering real-time online tutoring with "e-instructors" and homework help for core courses and skills 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Student Services –Find a listing of departments and contacts for questions and assistance in any area at BCC.
Bergen Community College
Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning