Science Course Help Available
Do you feel overwhelmed at the prospect of taking a science or math class?
Bergen Community College is proud to offer some solutions.
- Support Classes – The purpose of the support class is to provide you with extra help in select science courses. In fact, support classes (also known as “recitations” in other institutions) are part of the course requirements in many colleges and universities.
This semester, the College is running the following 1-credit support classes:
- PHY 187 (support for PHY 186 – General Physics I)
- PHY 281 (support for PHY 280 – Physics I)
- BIO 101RC (“recitation”/support for BIO 101 – General Biology I)
- BIO 104RC (“recitation”/support for BIO 104 - Microbiology)
- BIO 108RC (“recitation”/support for BIO 108 – Introduction to Environmental Biology)
- BIO 109RC (“recitation”/support for BIO 109 – Anatomy & Physiology I)
- CHM 101 (support for CHM 100 – Intro to Chemistry)
Register in WebAdvisor (the same way you’d register for any other course).
Registration for the physics, biology and chemistry support classes will be extended to October 4th.