New Students > Getting Started at Bergen > Financial Aid

Bookmark and Share

Financial Aid

If you wish to receive financial aid:

  • You must be accepted in a degree or certificate program (see Admissions above)
  • You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applications for the academic year are available in the Financial Aid Office, Room A-123 or you can apply online at the federal website
  • You must also complete the BCC Financial Aid Certification form (available at the Financial Aid Office or on-line) select Forms/BCC Certification
  • You must submit a copy of your High School Diploma. This is in addition to any documents that you have to file with the Admissions Office

Questions? Contact us at