Conduct Disciplinary Forms

When transferring to a four year institution a student may be requested by the four year College or University to have a document signed by the Dean of Student Life and Conduct which verifies their conduct disciplinary record at Bergen Community College.

If the student was ever involved in an incident on campus that was brought to the attention of the Office of Student Life and Conduct, he or she, may have a conduct file.

It is up to the discretion of the Dean of Student Life and Conduct, depending on the severity of the incident, if this information is released to the four year institution in question.