Current Students > Counseling, Transfer and Careers > Request For “E” To “W” Grades

Bookmark and Share

Request For “E” To “W” Grades

You must have a grade of “E” and must not go back further than two (2) years from the time that the course(s) were taken.

Fill out the appeal form and drop it off at the Academic Counseling Office Room A-118. The Academic Standing committee meets monthly and will render a decision on your appeal.  Students will be informed of the committee’s decision via mail.