Visit the following web page to learn more about this program: Academic Programs 2013-14
Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 30 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $6,233
- Books and supplies: $1,400
- On-campus room & board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program?
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* Less than 10 graduates received loans. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the loan recipients.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 30 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2012-2013, *% finished in 30 weeks.
*Less than 10 students completed this program in 2012-13. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program in 2012-2013 is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Click here for more jobs related to this program