Academics > Academic Divisions & Departments > Health Professions Division > Radiography > Students Needing Accommodations

Students Needing Accommodations

If you have a documented disability and believe you may be eligible for accommodations for the Health Professions Admissions Exam, you should contact the Office of Specialized Services (OSS). OSS is located in Room L-115 of the Pitkin Education Center. For additional information please view our website.