Academics > Academic Divisions & Departments > Education > Associate in Education

Bookmark and Share

Associate in Education (AS.PS.EDU)

Education students who complete these degree requirements can transfer to a four-year college/university to continue the necessary course work to obtain a Bachelors degree and licensure.

Although this option is designed as a transfer program, some students may find paraprofessional employment in public or private schools.