Meadowlands Regional Accelerator at Bergen Community College
Innovation-based early-stage companies that are not yet ready to lease office space but have business development needs are eligible to become Affiliates of the BCC Accelerator. Affiliates participate in all group programs, have access to meeting rooms, and in general become part of the Accelerator entrepreneurial community.
There are two Affiliate memberships Available:
$100 per month
• 5 days per month use of co-working
• 1 day per month use of Executive Conference space
$150 per month
• 7 days per month use of co-working
• 2 days per month use of Executive Conference space
Both memberships include the following:
• Access to all group sessions of the Experts in Residence Programs (financing, marketing, leadership development, etc.)
• Access to “Lunch and Learns”/ seminars/ CEO groups/ other events
• Support by Accelerator staff to identify company needs and resources through the College and business community that could help meet those needs (e.g., interns, student project teams or investor assistance) and other networking opportunities
• Participation in the entrepreneurial community designed to facilitate idea sharing and networking.
• Posting of company description and web link on the Accelerator website and listing as an active member in trade press, press releases, etc. to help build awareness
• Use of the Accelerator as a business address, mailbox provided but mail not forwarded.
• Internet access.
• Use of shared business equipment while on site.
• Access to Accelerator during normal working hours (M-F, 7am-10pm; Sat, 8am-3pm)
Bergen Community College
400 Paramus Road
Paramus, NJ 07652